- 1. Your Membership is subject to these Terms and Conditions and the House Rules, which are available on the Workinc Members’ portal. This Agreement and your Workinc Membership will only commence upon receipt of payment of the first month’s fee. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be posted to the Members’ website and will be notified to you by e-mail; these revised Terms and Conditions shall be binding on you one calendar month after notification.
- 2. Workinc Dedicated Desk Members are entitled to the exclusive use of the number of desks, together with a locker and chair per desk with access to the area within the building where the desk is located. Heating and cooling is provided throughout the building. In addition, Dedicated Desk Members have use of the locations’ facilities, including toilets and kitchens. Members are not permitted to remove or install any additional furniture. Permission is required to use any electrical item, which is not a pc, laptop, or standard phone/ tablet charger. A day is defined as 12am to 12am.
- 3. Workinc may change your allocated desk from time to time but shall inform you in advance. Desks may only be used by one member at a time, membership is for individual use only and is not transferrable; the passing of a member’s security access to another person is strictly forbidden and constitutes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- 4. Workinc Hot Desk Members do not have an allocated desk but may use any vacant Hot Desk in the designated area which has not been reserved, during the membership period. Hot Desk members are entitled to use the locations’ facilities, including toilets and kitchens. A day is defined as 12am to 12am (midnight to midnight). Lockers are available at an additional charge.
- 5. The period of this agreement (and renewal) varies by membership package purchased by the following terms
- 1. A one-day hot desk package is paid in advance and will not automatically renew.
- 2. one-week hot desk package is paid in advance and will not automatically renew.
- 3. hot desk, monthly membership is paid in advance monthly and will renew automatically on the same day of each month. This requires 10 days’ notice to cancel automatic renewal.
- 4. A one-year hot desk package is paid in advance and will not automatically renew.
- 5. A dedicated desk, monthly membership is paid in advance and will renew automatically on the same day of each month. This requires 10 days’ notice to cancel automatic renewal.
- 6. A one-year dedicated desk membership is paid in advance and will not automatically renew.
- 6. Cancellations for meeting rooms can be made without charge 24 hours in advance of the booked time using the portal. Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance of booking carry a 100% cancellation charge. Refunds where agreed will be processed within 7 working days of credit note being issued. This will be processed electronically to the same debit/credit card used at the time of payment. All other memberships (except monthly rolling memberships) are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- 7. Where required above, notice must be given by Member / Workinc either in writing or by e-mail only.
- 8. This Agreement and your Membership may be terminated by Workinc at any time without notice, in the event of serious or repeated breach of these Terms and Conditions, if you damage Workinc property, if you or anyone for whom you are contractually responsible, are threatening or abusive to Workinc staff or other people entitled to be on the premises or if payments are not made by their due date.
- 9. The first month’s Membership payment will be collected by credit card at the time of sign up, in advance of the Membership start date. Following sign up, Members are required to provide details on the members portal for future invoices to be collected by Credit Card.
- 10. Subsequent Membership fees(for rolling memberships) will be due monthly on the same numerical date of the month as the start date. Invoices and reminder will be sent 7 days prior to payment being collected.
- 11. Workinc reserve the right to terminate Membership and exclude the Member from access for non-payment of Membership Fees. Invoices are available to review and download from the Members’ website.
- 12. Any other service purchased by Members will be charged by Credit Card/Direct Debit at the end of each membership month and the invoice will be available on the Members’ website.
- 13. Workinc reserves the right to increase Member’s fees not more frequently than six monthly and by not less than four weeks’ prior notice.
- 14. Lockers – A limited number are available at a monthly charge for Hot Desk Users/Members. Specific locker numbers will be allocated to all Annual members. All other lockers will be emptied overnight. Dedicated desk members will have access to one locker at no additional charge.
- 15. Meeting room(s) are available for use within the business hours of 8am to 7pm as detailed in the House Rules and booked via the Workinc Members’ website. These are payable on credit card at the time of booking.
- 16. Membership includes use of the shared internet connection. Workinc will monitor internet usage to ensure good availability to all Members and may discuss a Member company’s usage with them as needs arise.
- 17. Workinc do not promote the use of desk phones within the Co-working space.
- 18. Workinc may require photo ID for Members.
- 19. Workinc may ask for security deposits in future for Members.
- 20. Workinc reserves the right to charge for Security fobs/cards. All cards/fobs and mobile access accounts using Salto KS are personal to the individual to whom they are issued and must not be transferred. Any loss or damage caused by an unauthorised user of a security card will be the Member’s responsibility. Please note that there will be a £25 charge to replace lost security cards which will be billed to the Member’s account. There is no charge to reactivating a mobile access account using Salto KS. CCTV is in operation in various parts of the building for the purposes of safety and security.
- 21. The Workinc location address must only be used for office purposes. Workinc Members are permitted to use the location address as their business Registered Address providing, they purchase the service and provide the information required for HMRC Compliance.
- 22. Members are not permitted to display any company signage at the building.
- 23. All members must comply with all laws (both Civil and Criminal) and regulations in force in England and must comply with Workinc’s House Rules whether relating to Health and Safety, Fire Precautions or otherwise. You must not do anything that may interfere with the operation of Workinc, cause any nuisance or annoyance, or cause any loss, increased cost or damage to Workinc, its landlord or any superior landlord or any other occupier of any part of the building.
- 24. The Member shall be solely responsible for any injury or loss (whether in respect of its business or property), suffered by the Member, its employees, officers or visitors and shall indemnify Workinc against any claim made by any such person. Workinc shall have no liability for any damage, loss or theft suffered by any Member, its employees, officers or visitors in respect of personal possessions or business equipment whilst in the building. It is the Member’s sole responsibility to ensure that it has adequate insurance in place, in particular for the protection of its employees and visitors. Any damage caused, beyond normal wear and tear, to the walls, floor, equipment or furniture provided by Workinc shall be charged to Workinc or Member.
- 25. Workinc shall take all reasonable steps, as quickly as is reasonable and practical, to restore any facility or service which is interrupted, whether by reason of mechanical failure or otherwise, upon becoming aware of the same. Workinc shall not be liable to any Member or third party for any loss arising by reason of the breakdown or interruption of any service or facility beyond the control of Workinc, howsoever arising or if caused by the need to undertake periodic maintenance or replacement. To the extent permitted by law Workinc excludes all liability for death or personal injury suffered by any Member, its employees, officers and visitors.
- 26. Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere within the building, is not permitted on the area immediately to the front of the building adjoining the entrances.
- 27. Members are not permitted in the premises if under the influence of drugs or alcohol and Workinc reserves the right to exclude Members from the premises in these circumstances.
- 28. Workinc Co-working is the trading name of Roomzzz Ltd. These terms and conditions form part of the contract between the Member and Workinc Co-working.